Super Summer Salmon Salad
This quick, light option for two is perfect for those times when you only want to grab a few things from the supermarket and cut down on the prep time.
- 150g hot smoked salmon (broken up)
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 100g spinach leaves (shredded)
- 10 green olives (pitted and sliced)
- 1 x 400g tin lentils (drained)
- 1 tablespoon dukkah
- ½ lemon
- Prepare the salad vegetables as instructed in the ingredients list.
- Once the vegetables are ready, mix them together and then portion into two separate bowls.
- Distribute salmon evenly between the two serves – top each salad with the salmon.
- Flavour each salad with dukkah, pepper and a squeeze of lemon.
- Optional. Serve with toasted sourdough, ciabatta or brown rice on a big training day.